Monday, September 26, 2005

Speed



Moving with high speed in the car
Objects moved opposite and gone far

But why such a haste?
Seems there's no time to waste
Though it's not a race
Yet life should've some pace

Moving with such a speed
Came a revelation indeed

Those who were closer
Moved away faster
And no matter how fast I moved
Farthest one remained unmoved

Good that miles away you are
Hence with me always you are

Farther you go away from me
Longer will you stay with me
That's how relativity relates
Amalgamated by speed and Pace
------------------------
-Narendra Shukla

3 comments:

I said...

relative @ love
how is life , sir?

Rahul said...

A nice expression telling how things far can often be more close to one, though not physically. :) I loved it

life in my own away said...

nice way of relating science and relations